Paradigm Consulting & Coaching
Money is one of the most difficult topics to discuss in our society. Many households do not talk about it in earnest, it is not widely taught in the educational system, and do not even think about bringing it up to a stranger. Therefore, it is no wonder that so many people have varying emotions and behaviors around money. Emotions range from stress, fear, guilt, shame, disgust, and anxiety; whereas, some of the behaviors include money avoidance and worship and using money to solidify social status.
Paradigm Consulting & Coaching’s financial coaching services strive to support you in identifying and refining your values and goals so that you can use money as a tool for facilitating your life’s true intentions, rather than a source of negativity or contention.
Financial coaching may be right for you if you are an individual or couple in financial transition who is looking to gain clarity; build resiliency; take control and become more confident around your money; or achieve financial security. Some of the ways we can work with you include:
- Identifying your values, goals, and perspectives about money
- Overcoming your limiting beliefs about money
- Understanding your money history
- Planning for life transitions (e.g., job change, sudden wealth, new familial status)
- Improving communication strategies with your significant other
Financial literacy skills to empower you with:
- Cash flow management
- Debt repayment
- Major purchases
- Retirement, education, and estate planning
- Automating your finances
Financial coaching may not be right for you if you are looking for a partner to:
- Manage your investment portfolio
- Provide individualized financial projections
- Advise you on specific securities
- Engage in psychotherapy
- Rubber stamp your financial decisions and not hold you accountable to taking life transforming actions
Financial coaching is available in-person, on the phone, or via teleconference. We also serve small businesses who seek to provide their employees with financial coaching as an employee benefit. (Click here to read a brief study about the correlations between financial stress and employee performance at work.)
To learn more financial coaching fees, click here.
To give the gift of financial coaching, purchase a gift card for your friends or family members today.
Find Peace With Your Money!